KICKSTART Season 3.0
- The competition is open ONLY to South Westerners of 18 to 35 years who live or have their business within the South Western region.
- Applicants must be at least 18 and at most 35 years with valid identification (e.g National I.D; Drivers License; International Passport; Voters Registration, etc.) as at the last day of the application period.
- He or she must be willing to operate the business on a full-time basis.
- Have an innovative business idea in need of a start-up capital or already have an existing small businesses needing capital to expand operations.
- Applicant must be energetic and entrepreneurial in approach.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Application is from 9th October to 6th November 2017 (12h00).
Before filling the Kickstart 3 online registration form below:
- Kindly download and read the kickstart rules and regulation before filling the online form.
Download Rules & Regulations
- Passport to be uploaded should not be more than 70kb in size and should be in either jpeg or png format
- Ensure that all necessary fields have been filled before submitting